Description:
Finches from our garden.

Credits:
Lynn Grieveson: When and So Much Collections
BuzzbeeScraps: Template 2 Freebie

Thanks for looking!
katell likes this.
    • bellbird
      knowing how fast finches move, these are better than awesome photos and that 'V' backgrd is especially cool to anchor all this and i love the subtle yellow flower that nods to the tummy patch - our decade old, tough-as-boots rosemary drowned a few months ago in all the rain, much to the disappointment of our diverse group of local bees!
      Amson likes this.
    • cfile
      oh how beautiful! I never have seen this type of finches.. so beautiful.. love the v stitch looking bg paper and how it is half page with the white.. fantastic .. great composition... love love love your page... LG's collecions are perfect for your photos! TFS!
      Amson likes this.
    • katell
      wowwwwwwwwww love these fabulous pictures and your clean design. Amazing lo!
      Amson likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Be still my heart! My gallery, aside from vintage pics, is full of bird photography. In your part of the world, there are bird variations. These finches are adorable, they look to have quite the personality. Love the paper blocks and the trio of photos.
      Amson likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning photos.
      Amson likes this.
    • Amson
      @bellbird We have lost a lot too. Our home and gardens are drowning too. Rain this year is unbelievable.
    • mcurtt
      Congrats! You've been featured on Lynn's fan Facebook page!
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous layout in every way. I love the wonderful bird photos, the greens and b&w of your color scheme. A masterpiece for sure!
      Amson likes this.
    • LynnG
      What adorable birds they are, and your use of patterned paper here is stellar. Love this :-)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      this is adorable. I love bird watching and getting photos of the visitors. Love your use of pattern here too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    May 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).