LGrieveson Look Around
McMeen Lennon
APennington Braver
Tangie Makers, Extraordinary Day
PK Sowing The Seeds of Love
Rebecca Knox, Camden
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! This is such an awesome interpretation of this month's theme! And very creative in my opinion! This has a boardwalk vibe to me (the smell of fish, the circus peanuts, the water, the bright colors and water). The big nose makes me giggle a bit...it is almost shaped like a body too.
      AJK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw Amanda!!!! can't say more than what Lisa did.... certainly a mind blasting week for the couple of pages I have seen now.... need more hours in the day, more health..... need to get back to be around the Muse. This is super creative... I do actually see the body, Lisa..... and if I stay looking a bit longer, I even see the head, with shoulder length hair and a bit tilted down.... I dont know what the prompt is, but what an amazing creativity you brought here!!!! (both of you!!!!) @ArmyGrl it takes talent to choose a prompt/theme that will bring talent like this , Fabulous, Amanda!!!
      [​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    354.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).