trekmom

Sir Ernest Shackleton No! May 22

Sir Ernest Shackleton No! May 22
trekmom, May 23, 2022
Description:
Sir Ernest Shackleton is driving me crazy.
I used Lynn Grieveson's Kit called I Love Cats.
Shabby Miss Jen's Paper plain red
and not a clue where this is from HJoye was 0015 yellow paper.
Michelle Lincoln Designs Remix Geek Splatter and splatter 3.
I have bought some product for the yard to keep the stray cat out, and some Jackson Galaxy essences to try to chill him out, waiting for
deliveries.
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • Electra
      Hahahahahahaha! We would both be rich, only I am yelling "Magoo No!" Terrific LO and it made me LOL!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra oh for beep sake, he did it on my granite count today, thank you.
    • Claire Grantham
      Hahahaha, I love this! My Clint Catwood is a model kitty, rarely does he misbehave, but I figure that is my reward for having had the naughtiest Cat ever prior to him. I love your layout and the clever use of the wordstrip.
    • IntenseMagic
      Hahaha! I can totally relate!! I just love this page! So fun and so creative!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely take on the action photography challenge.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic I am glad you relate to this, I spread the Scram Cat product outside yesterday. The chubby whizzer left his mark on my granite countertop. It's like that Leonard Skynard Oooh that smell, except where the heck is it?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).