Relate It ! plastic Beas
The Key to Happiness
Putting Down Roots bundle
Girl Friday kit
The Face bundle

style clor changes to middle circle
MrsPeel and umyesh like this.
    • Meibritt
      What a nice idea to divide the individual stages of life in this way. I like the LO very much.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • KimJ
      Very cool idea to use the template and clock as a basis for a symbolic timeline! Sorry for the sad faces. I hope this year's turns around!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • tanteva
      Absolutely love how you used the template to make a time line of your life. I need to lift this. So brilliant!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • umyesh
      Cath this is so cool! Sorry it took me so long to comment; I thought I did the other day but apparently I forgot! I love love love how you’ve used this template for a timeline! I also love the elements you’ve used to go along with different events like the owl for graduation and the homes. Thanks so much for joining Kim Jensen’s challenge this month!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Your layout tells a great story! I love the way you used the template.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is fabulous Cath, love the way you chose top scrap it, the power of story telling in visuals id perfection here, beautiful bits for accents....great take on the template and marvellous credit's list!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so creative!
      Cath_ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Cath_
    Date:
    May 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).