0522 Journaling Challenge - Enjoy The Summer
Kendra, May 23, 2022
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Sailboat Templates
Lynn Grieveson Blue Skies Ahead
NBK AC 41
LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Love the shapes, the colors and your journaling.
      Kendra likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the triangular shapes and the way you showcase a single photo across multiple photo spots. And love the journaling in a triangle to match. They really do look like the sails of a boat! Amazing custom shadow work!
      Kendra likes this.
    • Marilyn
      I bet they do help with the heat issue. Wow on the photo in the multiple triangles. Perfect.
      Kendra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fab use of the triangles. Lovley nautical page.
      Kendra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Terrific layout with the photo on the triangular shapes as well as your journaling. @Kendra, so you live on a boat? I think I need to engage you to show me how to declutter like a pro since you surely know how to utilize space.
      Kendra likes this.
    • Kendra
      @flowersgal We've lived on a boat for 7 years. It wasn't easy in the beginning, but it definitely helped us focus on what really matters to us!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Kendra - yeah for you - focusing on what matters! I'd love to see you do a layout with lessons you have learned from minimalist living ... please.
      Kendra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Kendra
    Date:
    May 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).