Big Rumpled Alpha
City Streets button

upper right papers: Abstract Typography
lower right papers: Watercolor Autumn
lower left papers: Go Play
upper left papers: Artfully Seasons BY Lynn Grieveson
umyesh likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun! I love the way you adapted the template to your rectangular page. The angle is a nice touch. Great photos and wonderful cluster and title work. Terrific page!

(Artfully Seasons is by Lynn G. Not a problem for the challenge, just FYI. :) )
    • flowersgal
      Clever use of the template and I love all the flower photos on your lovely page.
    • michelepixels
      @KimJ OOPS! I was not thinking. And I've done this mix up before. You two are right next door to each other in my files, after all. :love
      KimJ likes this.
    • JillW
      Love your collection of spring photos and you've scrapped them so creatively!
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty Michele! I love all the flower photos in the middle of the template. I also love the yellow paint that helps the title stand out.
    • IntenseMagic
      Amazing spring photos and such a cool design! Love all the gorgeous colors and patterns!
    • garrynkim
      Your page is so pretty and springy! I love the signs of spring! Your big title is pretty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    May 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    306.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).