melidy

Secret Time | Journaling Challenge

Secret Time | Journaling Challenge
melidy, May 21, 2022
Description:
Credits -
Project Mouse (Princess) Mulan | BUNDLE (Slight Recolouring) - Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (Princess) Rapunzel | CARDS - Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse: Fantasy - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse: Fantasy (Artsy) - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
Heart Element from Somebunny Special | Collection - Mommyish
May 22 Template - Sahlin Studio Blog Freebie

Journaling Reads -
Secret time is something we’ve done with you both since you’ve been able to talk. We bundle up under a warm blanket to create a secret den and tell each other anything without judgement or negative repercussions. For now it’s just a fun activity to do together, but as long as you know you can come to us in the future that’s all that matters. We will ALWAYS listen.

Challenge -
Journal in a shape other than a square or a rectangle.
    • MishSpar
      So pretty! I love the look of the heart confetti! Pinning this for future inspiration!
    • melidy
      @MishSpar aw thank you so much. It was actually a heart balloon sticker from Mommyish's kit but I thought I needed some hearts to pick up on their dresses so I extracted them to use as confetti <3
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos and the heart confetti to go along with the dresses! And love the journaling in the circle. What a great idea, your secret time! Wonderful page!
    • JillW
      The photos you've scrapped are so sweet - love the placement of your journaling in the circle!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    May 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1,023.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).