elwaechter

Dreamer

Dreamer
elwaechter, May 22, 2022
Description:
Credits:
· Sara Gleason – Taking Shape Two
· Rachel Jeffries – A Quiet Place, Just Imagine, Let It Go, Eucalyptus, and Step by Step: Butterflies
· Micheline Lincoln & Rachel Jeffries – Welcome Every Moment
MrsPeel likes this.
    • JillW
      Love the vintage photo that you’ve scrapped – you’ve created a wonderful layout!
    • IntenseMagic
      What a fabulous photo and such a gorgeous page!! I adore your amazing layering and clustering of the flowers!!
    • Marilyn
      Beautiful photo and love the word art. Great clustering and I hope you pursued the teacher direction.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw this earlier today and loved the page even from far!!!!! gorgeous version of Carol's page... the photo is so amazing - those glasses!!!!!! one of my pars is on that style, but nothing like yours!!!!!!! you are beautiful!!!!! Can;'t remember what I was doing in 67...I was 9 or 10 years old, my adventure started about 12 years old...anyway, love the page!!!!! the layering, the sepia in the photo works so well with the colors you choose to scrap, beautiful young lady, beautiful page!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      I Love the vintage photo and wonderful clustering that makes it pop. I also started my freshman year in 1967, ah memories. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    elwaechter
    Date:
    May 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).