foundation_MPM
stories_MPM
wave_MPM
Freebie template Sarah Gleason - Template Challenge Sept 2021
photo: personal
Thanks for looking
MrsPeel likes this.
    • JenEm
      How cool that you got to visit the salt fields. Love the way you have used the photo spot and journal cards on your page. That striped ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Wonderful take on this challenge.
      marijke likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Marijke you always bring the minimalist style with such elegant, so much beauty!!!!!!! Love the page you chose from Carol, and love how you made it completely yours, brilliant lift, love the photo (Canarias are some of the places I love most in Spain!!! I lived in Madrid and Palma de Mallorca, but have been to Gran Canaria and also Lanzarote a few times..... love your photo and how amazing the Salinas!!!! the cards you chose are so beautiful.... as always, elegance at top level!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      Wow, what an interesting place and the patchwork photo really tells the story. I like the simplicity here and how you picked up the colors at the bottom of the page too. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    May 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    335.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).