May 22 Scraplift Challenge
meterr, May 10, 2022
Description:
My grandma as a 12 year old in 1924

Credit to: l
Lynn Grieveson- I wear many hats
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      this kit could have been made for your photo! i love the white sketched ladies against the dark backgrd!
    • Lisa B
      Kiss Kiss
    • Lisa B
      Those line drawn ladies were made for this photo! The pops of plum and the plum flower is perfect.
    • G.J.
      Wow! I just love everything about this page, especially how you used the photo and the girls silhouettes. Nice use of the flair too, beautifully done!
    • garrynkim
      Adorable layout. The black BG with the sketched ladies is perfect for your vintage photo!
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw to this!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT so so MUCH!!!!! she was beautiful!!!! love that you made the photo be the star, love pages with large photos, I need to go back to that, have been trying lately...and also, thanks for the explanation in the forum...that is another thing we have in common.... when I was in my teens, my grandmas both gave me all their old shoes, hats, dresses, as a matter of fact, I still have a few pieces (to show how in the past everything was made to last!!!) to my mum's desperation, I would go out wearing stuff from the 20s 30s and 40s in the 70s and 80s..... I always`ys thought I could fit much, much better in those decades .... if it wasn't for the wars, I would keep trying to wait for the time machine to take me back! Gorgeous page Terri, love it!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      meterr likes this.
    • Iowan
      Wow, this is just gorgeous, such a beautiful heritage page. The photo matched the kit theme perfectly. Thanks for lifting my layout.
      meterr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    May 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).