The Fox
tanteva, May 21, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Journaling Shapes by Scrapping with Liz
We Are Golden by Lynn Grieveson

Font - Zai Pencil Typewriter

Quotes from the song The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) by Ylvis

Dog goes "woof". Cat goes "meow". Bird goes "tweet" and mouse goes "squeek". Cow goes "moo". Frog goes "croak" and the elephant goes "toot". Ducks say "quack" and fish go "blub" and the seal goes "ow ow ow". But there's one sound that no one knows. What does the fox say?Big blue eyes. Pointy nose. Chasing mice and digging holes. Tiny paws, up the hill. Suddenly you're standing still. Your fur is red. So beautiful, like an angel in disguise. The secret of the fox. Ancient mystery. Somewhere deep in the woods I know you're hiding. What is your sound? Will we ever know? Will always be a mystery, what do you say? You're my guardian angel hiding in the woods. What is your sound?

Wa-wa-way-do, wub-wid-bid-dum-way-do, wa-wa-way-do. Bay-budabud-dum-bam. Mama-dum-day-do. Abay-ba-da bum-bum bay-do.
Electra likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a fun page! Love the image of the fox. And love the border and the clustering and layering. Also love the warped journaling - clever idea for the challenge! Great page!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Electra
      This is fantastic! I Love your words and the whimsical wave of journaling. The colours are perfect with that sweet fox peeking out!
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    May 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).