Pachimac

Yucky Beets

Yucky Beets
Pachimac, May 18, 2022
Description:
for the Art Journal Week 3 - my senses are taste and smell.
Credits:
Forever Joy "Loads of Fun"
LiLi Wee "Mask Me Up"
Rebecca McMeen "Knox"
Rachel Jefferies "Painted Tape", M3 Jan 19 adding
trekmom and Dalis like this.
    • AJK
      [​IMG]
      What a funny correlation! I love beets, plain or pickled, but prefer plain! That said, the page is beautifully done!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @AJK I know it's odd, but I can't get the "taste" out of my mouth when I smell beets. They smell/taste musty and dirt-y to me. LOL
    • ArmyGrl
      I think I’m with you on that. I tried to like beets. I do not. Your layout gives me quite the chuckle. Probably because I can relate!
    • Dalis
      Never even thought of that, to me they are just too sweet and weird tasting.
    • Pachimac
      @Dalis I don't taste sweet at ALL. LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Interesting correlation between beets and laundry! I'm not a big fan except for when they're roasted and caramelized. Great page! I love the motion and texture you've used on your photo!
    • Dalis
      @Pachimac I can't stand sweet food, except for desserts. Like the sweetness on sweet potatoes just makes me gag!
    • HavaDrPepper
      Great page and hilarious even though I disagree! One of my fondest memories from childhood involved pickled eggs, beets and my grandpa.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    May 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).