Cherylndesigns

May Art Journaling week 1

May Art Journaling week 1
Cherylndesigns, May 15, 2022
Description:
This is about my acute hearing and the things I imagine at night - we live in front of a dense woods and I hear things that others don't. I try not to let my imagination run wild.

I used Paula Kesselring Music background paper and the brushes in the center; M3Oct16 elements.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AJK Amanda, we have all kinds of wildlife on our 50 acres! Lots of deer right now, wild turkeys, coyotes, a bear has been sighted and there are bobcats in the area. We're really out in the middle of nowhere. All around us is undeveloped country. We had bear tracks in one of the yards when it snowed. You should hear the coyotes howl. It's pretty cool to hear, actually. We live in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl It WAS creepy the other night. Something was right outside my door (I have a door in my scrap room/office) and something was scratching on it. I raised my blinds and shined my flashlight out there. LOL It must have been small, or it took off because I didn't see what it was. Believe it or not, I haven't really been afraid. Not that I might not be someday, if something big was staring back at me. Went to let the dog out tonight and she stopped and came right back in. There were eyeballs staring right at us from the woods. Probably deer.
    • paula kesselring
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).