Iowan

1980S-Grace---On-the-Farm

1980S-Grace---On-the-Farm
    • cfile
      This is wonderful Carol! I love all the lemon drop papers and elements with the fun template. How lucky that you have these wonderful photos of Grace showing off her microwave.. gosh that was the greatest invention back then and oh my the cost of them too, back then... She looks so proud! I love all the clustering around the photo, the scallop trim and the wonderful lemon stamps.. your shadow work is fabulous too.. Love your page!!! Thank you for playing along with the May Template Challenge! Well done!

[PS: I still am using the one my parents bought me from 1987 when I went to live on my own ... the other that I have (built in over the oven) has been replaced twice now and we moved in here in 1999! They don't make things like they used to!]
      Iowan likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love all the yellow! Love the sketches. Great photos.
      Iowan likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      awe Carol, the antique photos and the scrappin are delightful and priceless!
      Iowan likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Great photos and love the assortment of elements in your clustering! It's a gorgeous page!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Electra
      I love all the little details on this and the great colour choices! New fangled indeed, my mother never did trust her microwave. lolol
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).