Lennon by Rebecca McMeen
Painted Dreams by Rebecca McMeen
Painterly by Rebecca McMeen
Sinclair by Rebecca McMeen
Sonnet 42 by Rebecca McMeen
Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair. Susan Polis Schutz
MrsPeel likes this.
    • wombat146
      Grace!! I KNEW I would see you for Rebecca's day! :heartlub:happyhug I know how much you love her products and yes, all the fave products you picked are awesome as well (with a bit of purple thrown in??!!! :giggle :heartlub) Fabulous layout, love the beautiful sunshiney feel of this page and fabulous quote to use as well. As to whether Rebecca is designing anymore, I am not sure, hopefully it's because she is busy in real life at the moment and will soon return! :wub
      DigiGrace likes this.
    • ajm
      This is so pretty and such a beautiful quote!
      DigiGrace likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a pretty page!
      DigiGrace likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this!!! (actually wOw to your whole gallery!!!) love the soft touch here, a woman after my own heart with your credits list, a talent to make it all harmonise and the final results be out of this world awesome!!!!!!!! I know I know your name well, but my neurological issues getting worse, is like am seeing your gallery for the first time...and my heart sings!!!! I ll try make time to come back properly, will be delighted to be able to stop more, gorgeous page here, and a fabulous whole gallery for what I can see!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      DigiGrace likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Ona @wombat146 thank you for your comments! I hope Rebecca McMeen returns soon with new art dolls and kits.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      @MrsPeel Cynthia thank you for your comments and for the kiss by Bart! My name is Grace and we were in Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Caravan many years ago.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rebecca McMeen
    Uploaded By:
    DigiGrace
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).