M3 Jan20
Becca Bonneville M3Sept 14
LynneMarie M3Sept 14
Tangie Life of Purpose
SGleason Home
McMeen Lennon
Electra likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is downright cosmic fabulosity ! the flow, the colors and obviously the orange, just wow!! Your extraction of the rooster, fantastic!!
      AJK likes this.
    • Electra
      This is amazing! Your photo treatments and composition, not to mention the ORANGE are all fabulous!
      AJK likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am once again blown away by your art; and can't help but wonder is this just for fun, or has symbology and meaning for you. Either way, it is FABULOUS! I too am a fan of the color orange - it is warm (cooler than red, but lots of energy and warmth) and full of creative energy - it has the passion of red but tempered and more mature...haha! Thats my interpretation of the color orange. I love terra cotta, so earthy and lovely. I love the image of the village square. I get lost in all the blending and imagery...a good lost.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @ArmyGrl Wow. Thank you! It has meaning in that roosters crow often in the mountainside Colonias (villages) of Honduras. All of the images are things I have actually seen while we lived there. So when I hear a rooster crow I automatically think of that color and in my mind I can see and feel what it was like to live there.
    • Smwhite
      What a beautiful representation of your senses! Your page is totally vibrant! A really fab page!
      AJK likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @ArmyGrl Whaaat?! :faint2Thank you!T Love what you wrote! :heartslub I tried to comment, but that option was not showing this time.
    • JillW
      Your page is so creative – love all of the details! Nicely done!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    569.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    749px
    Height:
    749px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).