CathQuillScrap

2021-06-18_Zebra

2021-06-18_Zebra
CathQuillScrap, May 10, 2022
Description:
Layout for May22 iNSD Saturday Slow Scrap
Kit: Gina Miller Marvin
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Marvin.html
Buttons from bbonneville-beautifulnoise (I think this was a freebie)
5 papers (brown, green, blue, zebra stripe, grey/white in letters)
Up to 5 photos (used 3)
5 elements (Paint x2, Zebra, Flag, wordstrip)
5 fasteners (2x stitches, 3x buttons)
A title with 5 words- Wild & Free Zebra Crossing
If you add journaling : 5 sentences
As we were leaving Mabula Game Reserve we were delayed by a haarem of zebra crossing the road. There must have been about 15 zebras all in a long line. After about 10 minutes, finally the stallion appeared bringing up the rear. This is the sort of traffic jam that you don't mind. Definitely a good way to say goodbye to our lovely week in the bush.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous zebras! did you see them wild and free? I really like your paper choices and the vertical composition, beautifully done!
    • CathQuillScrap
      @G.J. they were free as can be in a nature reserve where we spent a week.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @CathQuillScrap that must be an amazing experience for sure, and a great place to visit. A nature reserve is on my bucket list, for sure, hoping that I'd have the chance to see some zebras, and giraffes. Beautiful page dear Cathy. You have a wonderful day!
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular! as always, you take me to the most beautiful places and scrap lot duty style and heart!!!!! not feeling very well, but will come back to explain you some stuff about the zebra crossings LOL AWESOME page Cath!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • bellbird
      i love how you used the zebra print not only in the split paper chunks but the alpha and that cute zebra ellie itself here with your photos - the title & card cluster bridging that paper gap with the splatters behind it just takes this design to the next level - love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    CathQuillScrap
    Date:
    May 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    430.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).