cfile, May 9, 2022
Description:
iNSD Sketch Challenge with Cynthia
Credits:
NBK Designs | WonderFALL - All in one MEGA Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/WonderFall-option.html
font: Splendid 66
----------------------
****This is such an awesome bundle. The Styles and Brushes along with the awesome templates papers and elements included in this is amazing.. Nicole really outdid herself with this one.. the colors even though for fall work for all seasons!****
SanVHM, MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh, I love this!!!!! That glittery goodness you added really brings so life and vibrancy!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Dalis likes this.
    • G.J.
      I love how you used the brushes in the background. Great use of the gesso and doodle. So pretty as usual.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @G.J. thank you so much Grace!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile super well deserved! btw I think all your pages are a FF for me!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis oh Dalis, thank you so much.. I almost cried. That means so much to me.
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOve you, this is beyond awesome as all you make, brilliantly scrapped, and agreed, Nicole always surprises us with the net when we thought she got to her most brilliant, here she comes with more!!!!! gorgeous, my sister Huge huggzz
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you Cynthia.. Big Hugs!
    • Dalis
      @cfile You are one of the scrappers I look through in their galleries when I am out of MOJO!
      cfile likes this.
    • SanVHM
      This ons is so amazingly beautiful, love love love all those paints, placement of the picture and all those great elements and paperchoices. It’s a fave
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    May 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).