HavaDrPepper

2022 Cake By Scratch

2022 Cake By Scratch
HavaDrPepper, May 7, 2022
Description:
SWL Keeping It Real Template (retired)
Digital Scrapbook Kit - Bake Sale | Kristin Aagard (the-lilypad.com)
    • keepscrappin
      way to go! that cake looks so yummy and almost too good to cut into. :giggle
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]

Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
    • DigiGrace
      Kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the happy smiling girl and her yummy cake and the beautiful framing, clusters and journaling!
    • bellbird
      i love that you've found a recipe that is sugar free etc that is so tasty and looks yum too! cant go wrong with choc and raspberries and i love your cake ellie cluster in the bottom corner!
    • HavaDrPepper
      @bellbird

LOL, not my recipe (I don't cook or bake). This is my cousin's 10 year old granddaughter. Cousin's daughter has celiac so they have changed the way they cook in their house. This sweetie wants to own a bakery when she grows up and loves to experiment on her own.
      bellbird likes this.
    • rach3975
      Beautiful layout! The colors and arrangement of the papers really highlight the sweet photo.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love how you documented what they said. And it looks fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    HavaDrPepper
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).