Blues

This-is-me

This-is-me
Blues, May 9, 2022
Description:
This is how, more or less, I am these days, hairless thanks to chemio.

Credits: all from BYOC April 2022 aside from the face by Lili Wee Thejourneyahead faces

Template: Gina Miller Templateduo Notetoself
Papers: Paula Kesselring_MixedPaper, Lynn Grieveson Positivity, Lynne Marie WhenTheCloudsPart, Rachel Jefferies Caerulean
Elements: Lynn Grieveson Positivity, Lynne Marie WhenTheCloudsPart, Paula Kesselring JournalingBits
Lisa B likes this.
    • cfile
      great page and great expression of what you are going through. Art journaling and scrapping helps to get those feelings out. I will keep you in my prayers through your treatment and recovery. You are so brave. Love all the cheery colors and the blue striped paper background. Well done!
    • yellowpeep
      Totally digging the bold stripes and the beautiful imagery. Sending lots of love and hugs. Hang in there. xo
      [​IMG]
    • Lisa B
      Love that bold background and all the sprinkles and rainbows. I often feel like this, but keep moving forward.
    • G.J.
      Love the artsy vibe, the bold color scheme and the layering
    • Blues
      Woow! I didn't expect such lovely comments on my page. I too like bold stripes, but it's not so easy to use them, I'm happy this time I achived my goal.
      Thanks to you all for the well wishes. It's the second time in the last five years I'm going trough this and I'm doing the therapy weekly since October 2021. I guess I needed some happy outlet and spending some time NOT working around medical and money problems, doing something I loved for many years.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Blues
    Date:
    May 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).