trekmom

Baby Drew Gift

Baby Drew Gift
trekmom, May 9, 2022
Description:
baby gift wall art for my cousin's new grandson. I used Kim Jensen's kit called Dino-Riffic.
I was happy to try something new and created a clipping mask on the alpha with a background and dinosaurs.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      Awe! This is so cute! I love this fun wall art you've created. The dinosaurs in the alpha are my favorite!
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this came out great! Your cousin is going to love displaying this in Drew's room.. love all the dinos! So cute! (Great clipping work done too!! Woot Woot!)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh thank you very much!
      @cfile Thank you, I was thrilled to figure out something new. I'm so happy for them to have a new baby boy.
      umyesh likes this.
    • G.J.
      What a wonderful page! love the dinos as part of the alpha or title work. Great use of the journal card, love it!
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Your something new worked! The name is adorable! I love the little dino's in it. Such a fun, cleaver gift!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @G.J. Thank you!
      @garrynkim Thank you, oh boy, these parents couldn't decide on the name until the last minute. His name is Drew Edward. I think because his dad's name is Andrew and his grandfather's name is Edward. Thank you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2990px
    Height:
    2392px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).