flowersgal

May2022_SwL-Challenge_flowersgal_web

May2022_SwL-Challenge_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, May 7, 2022
Description:
May 2022 - Scrapping with Liz Challenge

Credits:
Scrapping with Liz - MBC-5-22 template (provided here: Scrapping with Liz: Monthly Blog Challenge - May 2022
On iNSD sale (62% off) - May 6-9:
I Wear Many Hats Digital Scrapbooking Collection by Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Claire Grantham and MrsPeel like this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe, love your smile and that big title!
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]
      Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Kiss Kiss!!!...
    • RJMJ
      Great! Photo Of You!...Love! All The Turquoise! & How You Used The Matching Paint As A Perfect Accent!...Love! How You Did Your Journaling!...& Your Layered Pieces!...:beat...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautifully done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photo of you, and gorgeous colours
      flowersgal likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the only problem I have about coming to your gallery? the decision I have to make as to which page/s to stop. as my health and screen time are poor/not a lot..... but, as I am always saying how important it is that we scrap ourselves, and seeing you do so fills my heart with joy...it will be this one that I will share! LOVE the word art title , the take on the template is fabulous and the use of Lynn's pretties so marvellous!!!! the turquoise is one of my most favorite colors to wear, and you lucky girl being tall to wear hats so graciously!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I saw this Patsy in the May FF thread and it is awesome. Great photo of you and I love all the layers and the pattern mixing x
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).