INSD2022_Sketch_Quarantined

INSD2022_Sketch_Quarantined
bjthomas, May 7, 2022
Description:
iNSD 2022 | Sketch Scrap Challenge

Just Jaimee & Mommyish | Real Life In Pockets - Holed Up
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Great vertical design!!! love the lined up circles and the fun star border.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      [​IMG]
      Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout.:agree
      bjthomas likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart!
    • G.J.
      Nice vertical composition, love how you used the journal card and the circles.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty page, lovely take on the situation and the sketch. Great through the window photo.
    • MrsPeel
      Bethany, this is (as you do!) so beautiful!!!!!! love the photo capture, relaxed and at the same time showing that feeling of tension of the lock downs..... the pieces you choose are fabulous, love those little clusters and the card and word art..... all together gorgeous and marvellous piece of memory keeping!!!!!! One of my cousins said this was God's way to tell us to spend more time with family, and, to be honest, we had a great time on our own, cooking and laughing and (just a bit LOL) cleaning the house.....I know this thing is not even near done, covid, as a matter of fact I lost many loved ones and still seeing some suffering with it, so is not like I'm not going it the importance and terror it actually is....but I know some families have gotten the time the needed to strengthen their hearts and keep on the battle :) ok am talking too much now, will go before you get bored of me LOL love the page!!!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      bjthomas likes this.
    • Dalis
      Smart girls! I love that they kept in touch!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).