Description:
green paper from Whimsicality by Gina Miller
drawn circles from Circles by Allison Pennington
paint, scatter, ribbon, heart from Putting Down Roots by Kim Jensen
yellow paper from Braver by Kim Jensen
Farmers Market Alpha by Kristin Aagard
flower from Second Chance by Rachel Jefferies
Debossed Dates by Kim Jensen
Dalis, MrsPeel and Becca Bonneville like this.
    • keepscrappin
      the yellow and green as a breath of fresh air... gorgeous!
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]

Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart
    • G.J.
      Beautiful layout, love the green - yellow color palette, and how you used the beautiful photo and the scatter. Nice use of the heart and beautiful title work, love it!
      Thank you so much for sharing dear Michele :bk
    • MrsPeel
      my heart sings when I see you around, you know that, I hope? was great to have you in the chat the other day, even if for a bit, having "my most loved ladies" in the chats is one of the strongest pain killers I have...and if I always had a passion for your memory keeping pages....your beautiful new phase of more artsy style has my heart entirely!!!!!!! Not sure if because I am not all that well to spend more time around,. or you have been busy so I haven't crossed paths with you much lately, but I missed you ands the chat and this make me a happier girl , gorgeous page LOVE LOVE LOVE the use of the doodle circles, the ribbon casually thrown... marvellous photo...marvellous all together AND I have to add, THANK YOU for reading the instructions and crediting the way I asked for it to be done!!!!!!!!
      I was just saying that I need to start a Special Edition Froggy Faves because some of you here have really made marvels with the sketch, I think you take the crown with the page AND the proper reading of instructions (and actually making it!!!!) I'll be back. (need to finish commenting in a few more pages) most certainly be back!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

not sure if you are kissing, but just in case....
      [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
    • michelepixels
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much! :love I haven't been around as much since I started a new job in August, as an assistant teacher. I'm at the school Monday through Friday all day. I have June and July off though! Maybe I'll see more of you in the summer. Thank you for always being so welcoming!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Lime
      Kissed the frog,,,er, think. There seem to be a lot of frogs in here, LOL!
      Anyway, I like your LO…the title reminds me of a fence post…. Very cool. I also like those debossed dates. Going to go look for them at the store now.
    • MrsPeel
      Michele, really hope you can scrap more this summer then!!!! is great that you got a job now that the kids are not so dependant anymore (am saying I believe they are ALWAYS defendant but you know what I mean LOL) and a very noble job that is working on education!!!! Huge huggzzzz!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).