pagefrocks, May 6, 2022
Description:
Credits:
iNSD 2022 Challenge Sketch
Love Starts Here - Community Collab by TLP Designers
Love Starts Here - World Collab by TLP Designers
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is wonderful! The world needs more people that just love and care for each other. ((hugs))
    • bellbird
      this is totally one of the best, heartwarming stories that arise from such horrible circumstances, this pandemic that just seems to keep going - beautiful page and glad you could be a positive influence (bribery in this instance is totally a positive thing lol!)
      [​IMG]
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      kissed Bart!
    • MrsPeel
      and how wonderful that there are people like you in this planet, who still make the effort to care and look after those ones who need it... I ve known you for so many years now, and the gorgeousness of your pages equals the wonderful heart you are, hope one day we could get together in person, Lori, and I can give you the tight hug I have been giving you virtually.... and sit and talk for a while .... my life is better because I know you, my heart sings with every page of yours!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      pagefrocks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).