Pups_r_Paps

New-Goose-Family

New-Goose-Family
Pups_r_Paps, May 4, 2022
Description:
JOURNALING: Not sure if this goose family is “my” Gilbert C and Gwen Cora, but they ARE in my front yard and I saw definite “nesting” behaviors exhibited by both of them. First time parents; only one chick. 5/3/22

CREDITS: SCRAPLIFT of “2008-Connor-Pudding-finger-Painting” by Iowan; KITS: “Ups and Downs”, Sahin Designs; “For Peeps Sake”, Kristin Aagard; “Just Imagine”, Rachel Jefferies; FONT: Chalk Board
MrsPeel likes this.
    • KAPOH
      What darling pictures of the "family GOOSE". There are so many of those little fluff balls around at this time of year. Saw another family with too many to count! Maybe "Gilbert and Gwen" could babysit since they only have the one. Super pic of the baby, BTW.
    • MrsPeel
      awwww this is cute overload!!!!!!!!! I would so much love to be living again outside the city so we could have this kind of thing to observe,,,, love that you chose them for your subject of the lift, happy combo of the pink background with the colourful triangles, love the bow with the stitching (something I would have never thought of- almost never use bows because not sure where to put them to look good!) great lift!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      This is so sweet and how lucky to see them up close. The triangles add to the flow and balance perfectly. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    May 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).