ArmyGrl

Bittersweet

Bittersweet
ArmyGrl, May 3, 2022
Description:
Created for Week 1 - Monthly Muse, May '22. I used the Mixed Media Monthly Main kit from April 2019 and Rachel Jefferies A Second Chance.

The May Muse is about synesthesia - the crossing of senses so that one may experience color when actually hearing, or the sensation of hearing when seeing.

In this layout, I felt the sun on my face then asked...if my senses were crossed and I were tasting this sun, what does it taste like?
Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • Meibritt
      I can't tell you what the sun tastes like. But I see a great LO. The shadows are perfect. The butterfly as an eye-catcher fits really well!
    • Smwhite
      So well done! I love the idea for the challenge and your page is a perfect synthesis of taste and feeling!
    • mywisecrafts
      My friend!!! In love with this...... Congrats! Your layout has been featured on today's GSO!
    • ArmyGrl
    • G.J.
      Wow! so pretty page! the sun and the yellow circle balanced so well the page. Nice use of the different textures, love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    May 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).