Tooth Too Fast?

Tooth Too Fast?
Karen, Apr 27, 2022
Description:
Storyteller BYOC 2021 April - Poppy by Just Jaimee
Recyclables 69 by Scrapping with Liz
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      always amazed by your gift to making any subject into the m most amazing pages!!!!! I had to come look closer, because is awesome and also I had not come across your pages in a while...promise I m making proper time to catch up, but for the time being.....into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff! my aspen had an impacted canine too and had to do the chain to move it into place.

love the closeups, title work and journaling on the tag... awesome scrappin!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @keepscrappin oh wow, really? I of course never heard of this before my son had it. Lol. Then come to find out, it's hereditary and when I mentioned it to my sister she said she still had her impacted tooth. Our parents never had the money to fix it, so she still has the baby tooth. Lol.
    • keepscrappin
      @Karen - Yes, it's definitely hereditary. My husband's family has all kinds of dental issues. My husband had his baby canine teeth up until a few years ago when they were giving him problems and he had to get implants. His dad had the same issue too. His parents didn't have the money to fix it when he was younger. So glad we were able to afford braces and dental work for our kids.

Megan doesn't have buds for wisdom teeth or her premolars so while she dodged a bullet with wisdom teeth extraction, she may have to get molar implants later in life if her baby molars don't last.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    902.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).