BevG

Crochet

Crochet
BevG, Apr 25, 2022
Description:
See This Album No 3 by Lynn Grieveson
    • tanteva
      Oh, this will be gorgeous once it's done. I would never have the patience to do this. I get bored with bigger projects. Looking forward to see the layout with the finished blanket next January!
      BevG likes this.
    • zinzilah
      this looks like an amazing start to a beautiful afghan! Wishing you perseverance. It will be awesome! Keep us updated
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @BevG - you are so creative. This is beautiful and in years to come you can "remember" the weather just by looking at it. Beautiful!
      BevG likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Such a cool crochet project. It looks like it’s going to be quite the afghan when you have it finished. Love how you chose to document its creation.
      BevG likes this.
    • JillW
      Oh wow, the colors in your project are just stunning! I love that you've created a page highlighting your talent!
      BevG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous yarn colours. Beautiful crochet.
      BevG likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      This is so cool! I love your take on a weather project. It will be gorgeous when you are finished!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      Thank you everyone!! The colors on the right are the binding, then no rain, 2 levels of rain, and I'm using the dark blue for a 3rd level of rain. On the left, the purple is below 20F, the red is 95F and above, with the rest in between. For snow, I am going to add some sparkle thread to the rain portion.
    • LynnG
      Beautiful colours! Loved seeing this :-)
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).