Coffee Black
cfile, Apr 22, 2022
Description:
New release Friday at the Lily Pad
Credits:
Lynne-Marie | Bokeh Overlays
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bokeh-Overlays.html
Lynn Grieveson | Mapped - Full Collection
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Mapped-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection-by-Lynn-Grieveson.html
Also Mapped packs available seperately:
fonts: Brother Home Demo

-----------------
Bokeh overlay used on my photo of my coffee cup... note.. I created the heart shape bubble in the coffee cup by duplicating the photo and on the top copy of the coffee, I used the puppet warp tool to shape it the air bubbles in to the heart, then I masked out everything on that copy of the photo except the bubbles.. that kept the photo below whole with what looks like a heart shaped bubble in the coffee! TFL!
G.J., Lynne-Marie, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • JenEm
      This has your signature all over it, Christa! I never noticed the heart shaped bubbles until I read your process - Now I can't stop looking at it! So clever and creative. The added bokeh is the perfect finishing touch. Another gorgeous page from you. Love!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @JenEm aww thank you Jen:) thank you for your sweet comment!! Hugs to you!
    • flowersgal
      So Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      this is superb, of course, like Patsy said, so YOU!!!! love the way the photo creates a kind of spacial feel, the beautiful way you layered that hollow round sing under the flair, the marvellous combo of cards, everything is so beautiful , the background paper is amazing and everything so in sync, the dimension you have given with your perfect shadows makes it all absolutely out of this worlds AWESOME!!!!! You really, really give me trouble when having to choose pages to feature!!!!!!!!!! LOVE them all so much sister, you shine (as always!!!!!!!!)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you my dear!! Wish we could sit and have another cup of coffee in person even if it was McDonald’s!! Xo :bkI will always remember us meeting in person as the highlight of our London trip!!!xo and thank you for your sweet comment!!
    • ArmyGrl
      Just giggling a bit here as I'm thinking, "WHERES THE CREAM????!!!"
      cfile likes this.
    • Lynne-Marie
      Look at that cute bubble heart in the coffee! I have to agree with @ArmyGrl though. I cannot bring myself to drink black coffee... I NEED that cream! :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @ArmyGrl Thank you Lisa!! I started drinking my coffee black about a year and a half ago.. if I go to a diner or somewhere where there is great New York coffee I will still put half and half in it, but at home I drink it black like I also drink my tea.. both with nothing in it. :)
    • cfile
      @Lynne-Marie Thanks Lynne-Marie! I changed mainly as it is easier for me :) It is how I drink tea too.. with nothing in it.. occaisionally if we are out to dinner or something I will still put cream in, but it is easy to get used to black coffee :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).