Cherylndesigns

April Random Challenge

April Random Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Apr 18, 2022
Description:
I used the bottom row - across: picture in a pocket, 2 background papers; triangles; black and white photo and creative journaling.

Kim Jensen Putting Down Roots, pocket free from Rachel Jefferies.
umyesh likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun layout. I love your mix of patterns in the triangle row and your treatment of the photo. Lovely layout.
    • Smwhite
      Love this! This is a couple that has promise of a long lasting relationship! I love the photo transformed into a sketch... it goes perfectly with the plaids and the rustic feel of your page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy! I loved putting this page together!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Smwhite Thanks so much! They're SO perfect for each other - I love that my gd has found her "soulmate"!
    • garrynkim
      Cheryl, this is amazing. I love the photo treatment. I love the trees you've made and I love the journaling. It's truly amazing when you find your soul mate! Awesome page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @garrynkim Ohhhhh, Kim, thank you SO much!!! I love your comments so much and I loved creating this page!!
    • umyesh
      I love your photo in the pocket Cheryl! I haven’t played this bingo yet but I need to ASAP! My favorite is how you put the heart right over the roots flair; they look like they were made to be together like that! So happy for your gd too. :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much for the sweet comments, Monica. Ava is SO happy and I'm SO happy for her!!!
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).