Claire Grantham

Apr22_Random_Laughing Gull

Apr22_Random_Laughing Gull
Claire Grantham, Apr 16, 2022
Description:
I love these tic-tac-toe style boards. I chose the end vertical row - Geotag, Paint splatters, torn edges, large title, b&w photo.

I love these Laughing Gulls, they are noisy, but so pretty!

I used -
Buzzbee Scraps edge to edge templates

Rachel Jefferies x Studio Basic - Silent Battles - Exhaustion bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Silent-Battles-Exhaustion-bundle.html

Kim Jensen - Putting Down Roots bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Putting-Down-Roots-Bundle.html
umyesh likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhh, how I miss these guys. Thanks for the tropical "fix". :)
    • bellbird
      i love how different birds are all over the world - i will have to google there guys to hear them but your page and especially how you arranged the title was just so cool i had to come and comment first
    • bellbird
      ok i'm back and just in case you ever decide to venture Down Under, as a PSA i feel i need to strongly recommend construction-level ear protection if you find them noisy because that's just the sound of the beach to me (and also mcdonalds carparks, picnis areas and anywhere that sells takeaway like fish and chips near the coast - it's less a 'laughing' noise to me and more a 'gimme all your food' noise - between microplastics and high sugar and saturated fat foods, it is a wonder to me that their species as whole has continued)
    • umyesh
      What a cute bird! I love your vertical strip with the extra contrast of the torn edges.
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird OMG I am cracking up. I think that they are so noisy Justine because there are SO many of them at once in ALL the places you described. I LOL at your wondering how they have survived with their appalling diet, I wonder that everytime I see them. And thank you for the sweet comment about my layout.
      @Cherylndesigns thank you sweetie and you @umyesh xx
      umyesh and bellbird like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Love the funky torn edge and the way you did your title is very eye catching. Such a great page.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is superb!!!!! I love the vertical design and the title work
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    265.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).