JenEm

Be Filled with Wonder

Be Filled with Wonder
    • bellbird
      origami plus birds?! why don't i have this kit?! love the peek-a-boos and the taped layered cloud with the yellow paint kind of punctuating the diagonal page flow - very cool take on the template
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful Spring and Easter page with those gorgeous macro blooming flower photos.. the yellow and purple flowers, beautiful.. love the pattern papers you used and that wood bg.. wow the origami birds are perfect here too Jen!! Just gorgeous with the splashes of paint too.

as a side note, Justine @bellbird I almost spit out my water when I read your comment.. you are way too funny re the origami birds :)
      JenEm and bellbird like this.
    • JenEm
      @bellbird @cfile Thank you for your sweet comments. So much love for this beautiful kit of Jaimee's. When I saw the origami birds I was all over it! :)
      bellbird and cfile like this.
    • Iowan
      This is just gorgeous and the origami birds are the perfect accent.
      JenEm likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is beautiful! I love how you have the flower closeups each with matching origami birds. And love that you kept the colour palette with the papers revealed by the half circle cutouts. Gorgeous!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).