2022-I-Caught-a-Fish-and-it-was-This-Big
Iowan, Apr 13, 2022
Description:
2022 I Caught a Fish and it was This Big
Coastal Brushes by Lynn Grieveson
BeachScape by by Little Butterfly Wings and studio Basic
Porto Collection by Lynn Grieveson
Beach Days Bundle by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel, JenEm and weaselwatchr like this.
    • cfile
      This is gorgeous, Carol!!! I love the extraction work and this really pops in the gallery.. the painted waves et al reminds me of a mural in a sea side town that Caonor is standing in front of.. so sorry he is on crutches with his knee injury but yup what a great title and page. Love it all.. the fish story is cute!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so fun and creative. Brilliant work of art
      Iowan likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Iowan likes this.
    • cutiejo1
      I’m always attracted to your gorgeous pages. I love this sort of art journaling/eclectic page. The extraction is so well done. And such a fun title with the mixed alpha, font and colors.
      Iowan likes this.
    • cutiejo1
      Iowan likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is awesome in every way, Carol! Wonderful extraction, brilliant design, and so well executed. Love! Congrats on the FF and GSO. They are both well deserved! :)
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Carol, I would dedicate a whole week, even a while month of GSO posts and Froggy Faves to you... woman, your creativity knows no limit, each page of yours, from the very first I saw that day, my first post at the GSO, to the ones everyday here, each and every page are a show of who you are, creative, full of talent, and fun, and knowing how to express any kind of feeling through your scrapping.... I also know who you are as a wife, as a mum and grandma, and it equals all of the above...and I feel blessed that, own top of having you as the greatest inspirational scrappers in my entire life, I can call you mu Friend.
      This page is just awesome, Congrats on the Froggy Fave and the GSO!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • ajm
      WOW! Such an amazing and creative page! Congrats on the GSO!!
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Not only creative but such fun! Congrats on the GSO.
      Iowan likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is sooooo amazing! A very well deserved GSO :-)
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).