StefanieS

SwimLessons

SwimLessons
StefanieS, Apr 1, 2022
Description:
I used Kim Jensen's Rubber Key Chain dates and
Just Jaimee's April 2022 Story Teller: Kit, Rub-on stamps, Flair circles and paint
and Fiddle Dee Dee Design's Effervescent {DU} Template
umyesh likes this.
    • cfile
      Awww so sweet Stefanie.. I love the mix here of BYOC products especially the stapled keychain flair dangle on the star.. (I can't think of what it is called as I know it isn't a pom pom but the plastic streamer that we used on our bikes).. LOL The photos of the swimming lessons of your daughter.. so special this memory! Love the wonderful papers and paint and flowers tucked all over. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the April BYOC challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love all the circles. Great idea to add the frills to the starts, super cute!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cfile lol i just think of it as a tassel but if it has a real name you can ever think of let me know :giggle
      Love the tassel star things along with this whole circle layered vibe - perfect with the blazing sun and swimming shots! your paper and paint use is stellar, as always!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird you are right Justine @bellbird they are called ribbon tassels.. the ones I was referring to were bicycle streamer ribbon tassels.. LOL they were plastic.. too funny!
      bellbird likes this.
    • umyesh
      This page is so colorful and fun Stefanie! Perfect for a swimming page. I love the word art right over the photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).