Description:
From the April 2022 BYOC at TLP:
Rubber Keychain Dates by Kim Jensen
Note to Self by Gina Miller
When the Clouds Part Papers by Lynne-Marie
Swirly Templates by Scrapping with Liz
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Heather!!! this is so cute, melts my heart!!!!!! gorgeous photos, love the papers you choose, so amazingly done!!!!! amazing elegance and calling to focus on 5hose photos, the shadows are perfection.....everything is gorgeous!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love all of the fun papers you choose and those super sweet photos! I also really love how you used the keychain dates, so fun!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Heather and I love the light spring colors of pattern papers you chose for your swirls.. love the journaling in the swirls and those beautiful photos of your grands and the family photo.. Family is so precious and you reflect it beautifully here.. the hanging keychain date looks perfect here! Thank you for playing along with the April BYOC Challenge!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB
      @cfile Had to laugh...those are actually my boys from 9 years ago. They are hanging out with their cousins. (I think I'm too young for grands, but I guess I'm really not!)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @HeatherB I am so sorry Heather (I can edit lol - let me know) I am losing my marbles and totally embarrassed! .. cute page regardless and I love the photos.
    • HeatherB
      @cfile Don't worry, no need to edit the comment. It was a good chuckle to see this.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).