kristinkristin

MOC10 - Day 31: You are your own work of art

MOC10 - Day 31: You are your own work of art
kristinkristin, Feb 2, 2022
Description:
I went quite abstract with this challenge in the sense that I didn't choose concrete symbols of things I am or like; instead I went for general themes, moods and feelings that I felt capture me as I am now. I hope this interpretation of the challenge works!
What I wanted to cover with my design choices was:
- I wanted deep, rich, warm colours and a bold mix of patterns to represent a certain "muchness" (I don't know a better word in English)
- I wanted florals and nature themes to represent both my sensitivity and my love of nature
- I wanted paint splotch shapes to represent the many varied parts/ colours of my life coming together
- The background has both a faint text pattern and a faint topography pattern, to represent my love of books, knowledge, lyrics, history and communication, and my love of the outdoors, blending into my personality
- The hues of green and blue though? That wasn't conscious! I just picked all the patterns that I was instinctively drawn to - and this came out. :)

Supplies:
Some Bunny Loves You: Misc Paperie by Rachel Jefferies
Night Sky Constellations by Paula Kesselring
Deerly Paint by Lynn Grieveson
Serenity Paint by Lynn Grieveson
Cozy Cottage Papers by Sahin Designs
Cozy Nook Papers by Sahin Designs
Good Times Papers by Sahin Designs
Wheels and Hills Papers by Sahin Designs
Boo and Stuff Papers by Sahin Designs
    • bestcee
      Gorgeous photo! I love your explanation of your choices! The patterns are lovely together!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    kristinkristin
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    364.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).