Dady

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love
Dady, Mar 7, 2022
Description:
Follow Your Dream (M3 FEB19 ADD ON) Elements| Li Li Wee
Mixed Media Monthly: I Love The Life We Have | Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson & Little Butterfly Wings
LynnG likes this.
    • Iowan
      Very artsy, love the blending.
    • flowersgal
      Interesting quote and nice artsy page.
    • RJMJ
      TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!...The Just Right Colors!!!...Perfect Amount Of Artsy & Grungy!!!...I LOVE! That Quote!!!...Awesome!!!...:bk...
    • ArmyGrl
      So, we could use your layout to highlight how art journal style still follows some rules...

For example - most of your layout is heavy and dark. But, there are pops of color -yellow, orange, peachy colors...that start with the face, work their way through the butterfly, and end on the opposite side of the layout with the flower. To say this is a leading line is not quite right, because its not a line, but you lead our eyes with the colors. We go across the page - the beacon of light. And we see "live, laugh, love." I'd say thats the take home message, despite the darkness.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dady
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so expressive
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).