bellbird

my floral inktober 2021

my floral inktober 2021
bellbird, Feb 23, 2022
Description:
in SOSN 23 Feb:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Art-and-Nature-option.html
(option 3 - MegaBundle Weekly templates)
Specifically used:

• Artsy Bits & Pieces No1
    • Artsy Bits & Pieces No2,
    • Swirls
    • Word Arts
    • Papers: Solids, 12 different 12x12“ papers, jpg
    • Painters-Toolbox: Brushed Brushes,
    • Painters-Toolbox: Foliage Brushes-Doodled,
    • Template Week 14/17,
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Justine, those are cute! I love inktober, but never do anything. LOL!!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Dalis i only heard about it in 2020 randomly from DD who was more into calligraphy and bujo bullet journalling then and figured i'd give it a go last year after i did some of ScrapTember when we were either still in lockdown or just not willing to risk venturing out much yet - the official inktober prompts were scary/halloween-ish and quite open to interpretation i think, but mentally i needed simple and happy and more specific, like 'today just draw a tulip (or a daisy etc)', i don't think i've ever tried drawing so many different types of flowers! i think i've seen your AJ people/sketches on facebook - my people drawings are very much still stick figures!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird Maybe that's my problem, the prompts are "hard".
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful inkwork.
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      I am giggling.. "with help from George" and seeing your parakete helping you and your page. Wonderful with all the color and paints, Justine, but that photo with George is priceless! Beautiful drawings too.. I am bowing down to you.. excellent my friend!
      bellbird likes this.
    • wombat146
      awwww George helped you!!! he was holding the paper still for you, right??!!!! hhaaaa!!!! :giggle but wow, Justine I love your drawn flowers! :beat they are utterly stunning! I am super happy that you also scrapped about them, brilliant page using Nicole's goodies here and just love the colour choices you made as well!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @wombat146 @cfile he did hold the paper down, with his feet and whole body, right over the paint circles when i went to draw a few times - he helped in much the same way cats seem to like lying on keyboards - but mostly he likes to help by 'perforating' the paper, or in cases like this with paper that came out of a ring bound art paper book, he likes to 'refine' the torn notebook edge. OUr house always has sacrificial paper catalogues and magazines and looks like we throw confetti everywhere; but it's better that than eating cables or the wooden skirting boards/base boards. There's some chunks of the cornice at the ceiling missing in some places too #LifeWithBirds
      cfile and wombat146 like this.
    • wombat146
      @bellbird :lol:lol that is so funny Justine, thanks for the laugh! You should go into business selling 'naturally distressed' paper to artists! you'd make a fortune and keep George occupied and happy! :) Years ago I used to have cat that would 'help' me to sew, either by sprawling out all over the material I was trying to cut, or squashing himself into the shoebox that held my sewing tools so I couldn't get the scissors out!!! :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird so so funny! I remember my friend having one that if she smiled and showed her teeth the bird would play "dentist" LOL yup re preforated paper.. how cute and funny. I love your George. You should scrap about his paper ways, as that is really a sweet and cute story. Re your floral drawings I would love to see them more up close.. you should make brushes out of them to stamp on your pages .. Just gorgeous work all around :) :)
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).