meterr, Feb 20, 2022
Description:
Credit to:

Lynn Grieveson H is For

Darling by Lynn Marie

Just Jaimee CU Paint scraps

Lena by Tangie Baxter and Rebecca McMeen
    • wombat146
      Oh what sweet photos and wow! paper dolls???!!! I used to LOVE making these when I was younger!! :) What a lovely memory to have captured for her to look back on later! Fabulous lift of Barbara's layout, aside from the the perfect photos, the pretty papers on the left and the brushwork really stand out for me! Stunning layout!
      meterr likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous lift, Terri! I love that you had fun with Niarah and paper dolls. It really is refreshing that the fun we had as kids is still being shared today. Gosh paper dolls gives me such nostalgia. I used to get upset when my tabs ripped :) My favorite was the Mary Poppins set I had. So glad you could have fun sharing that fun tradition. Love the layered pattern papers too.. wonderful page and lift. Thanks for sharing and thank you for playing along with the February Scraplift Challenge!

PS Healing prayers and speedy recovery for your hubby!
      meterr likes this.
    • Sokee
      Love your paper combination on the side! Me and my sister used to play with paper dolls all the time! As a child I did realize we were poor…. Me and my sister would cutout outfits from the large store catalogs so our paper dolls would have outfits we loved doing that!
      Hopefully your husband has recovered from his surgery.
      meterr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    594px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).