Cherylndesigns

February Scraplift Challenge. {Snow!}

February Scraplift Challenge. {Snow!}
Cherylndesigns, Feb 22, 2022
Description:
My "Florida boy" grandson Asher went to Boyne Mountain, Michigan for the long weekend. I lifted this layout of Barbara's (Sokee):
[​IMG]'s
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson Frames in Threes; Kim Jensen Woodland Friends; AWolff Merry Little Christmas; FJ Plaid Tidings; NBK Holly Jolly ABP; Paula Kesselring Seasons Greetings.
LynnG, ForeverJoy and umyesh like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous photos. Great scraplift, and fun use of that sledging stamp.
      [​IMG]
    • cfile
      Beautiful lift page Cheryl... you did a great job! I love the choice of papers you used on the edge...especially the plaid.. :) Your famous for plaid as I am for coffee :giggle
      So fun to see Asher enjoying the snow after living in Florida. Great page! Thank you for playing along with me and the LOD Feb 22 MLD Day!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! He went up there with his dad, but we got pictures every day. He was SO excited when he first saw it! Yes, I HAD to get my bit of plaid in there. Haha I had to dip into my Christmas stash to find some exactly what I wanted. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Looks like someone had a great time. A great trio of pics and Paula's illustration is absolutely perfect for this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. He had SO much fun! He saw a "skiff" of snow here, but nothing like the northern Michigan snow.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • umyesh
      So fun for Asher! I grew up with snow so it’s always funny to me to see people amazed by it haha I like how you made the scraplift your own by lining up the photos differently.
    • garrynkim
      It is so magical the first time they see and play in snow. What fun photos! The scene at the bottom is perfect for this page.
    • Sokee
      I LOVE snow! Glad he was able to visit my state and experience it first hand!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much, Monica!! So did I - he was so excited over it!
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    310.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).