jam-on-toast, Feb 21, 2022
Description:
Dear Diary collection by NBK Design
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dear-Diary-options.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Easy-Peasy-Cards-DD1.html

Scraplift of this page by @Sokee

[​IMG]
    • bellbird
      love the dimension that page curl instantly adds here!
    • Marilyn
      I have to check out that kit! Love the paper rolling up.
    • wombat146
      Brilliant page Olga, just love how you have used Nicole's products here and that page lift is just amazing! Wonderful journaling as well, super stunning lift!
    • cfile
      gorgeous lift and fantastic page Olga! I love how you made the page your own with that really cool paper curl of Nicole's... I loved reading your journaling.. fantastic notes and wow this is so realistic! Sorry about your trip plans after convalecing with COVID happening. I do hope you got to go to Dublin (I love it there and am waiting to go back again when this mess ends!!) and Rome during breaks in the pandemic. Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with the February Scraplift Challenge!
    • jam-on-toast
      @cfile Thank you... no, we never got to go to Dublin.. nor Rome... (we moved to Indonesia instead - hubby's work-related posting int he height of the world pandemic) so European trips are not in the cards for us for a while... but it's fun to dream...
      cfile likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      @wombat146 Thank you Ona... Nicole is one of my favorite designers... I'm lucky to CT for her..
      wombat146 likes this.
    • cfile
      @jam-on-toast I agree re fun to dream.. we are doing the same thing re dreaming re the UK again.. It is hard because we don't want to get tickets and then be in a problem to get home re quarantining etc if for some reason the test (and a problem finding where to get one and cost) is positive it is costly to quarantine. Hugs and all the best that we will all be able to travel soon!
    • Sokee
      Gorgeous lift!!! Good golly its awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    402.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).