Lillyia

Feb_StyleChallenge_2022_B

Feb_StyleChallenge_2022_B
Lillyia, Feb 20, 2022
Description:
The Lilypad :: Pocket Scrapping :: Pocket Art UNPACKED: The Artistry | SIG 2 (the-lilypad.com) by Rachel Jefferies
Tiny Problems Template-Rachel Jefferies The Lilypad :: Search Results (the-lilypad.com)
At One with the Seas by Carole Harden (3elements)
Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      I love the tilted photos along the edge. this is such a joyful LO!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Electra Thank you for your kind comments.
    • bellbird
      love how those birds pop off the page and your cluster on the right especially but your balance here is excellent - my brain is trying to calculate how the one photo side can be balanced with so many smaller photos and it isn't computing but this so, so works and looks awesome!!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @bellbird well, that's an interesting observation. And it's funny you say that because originally, I planned to put only one photo on that side, but after I did the journaling, I wanted to include the extra photos since I had mentioned them in the writing. Well, I'm glad it works and thank you for sharing your thoughts. It gives me something to consider as well.
    • StefanieS
      I love the sense of balance you created with the larger photo on the left and the smaller series on the right. Beautiful take on my style challenge this month.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Eyeore Thank you. Your challenge was a fun one for me.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love the photos here and the split page design creates balance. Lovely
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).