RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-February 2022-Book Cover Inspired-A Cluttered Mind

Inspiration Challenge-February 2022-Book Cover Inspired-A Cluttered Mind
RJMJ, Feb 19, 2022
Description:
A Very Interesting Challenge!...Book Covers Are Always Interesting & Can I Say Thought Provoking...& Great! Ideas For Creativity!...And Creating Art Of All Kinds!...I Have Been Inspired By Book Covers In The Past...This Time Around I Was Looking For Some Inspiration On A Layout About Clutter In One's Mind...So I Went Searching...But They Weren't Quite Right...So I Finally Found This Book Cover "The Cluttered Mind By Deborah J McKenna" & I Was Inspired To Create My "A Cluttered Mind" Layout...You Can See Her Head/Mind With All The Clutter Coming Out Of Her Head...So That Was My Idea For My Layout...I Went With Different Colors Because I Was Using Certain Kits In Certain Colors That I Felt Were More Appropriate To How I See/Feel About The Constant Clutter That Resides In My Own Head...

*Link To The Thread To See The Book Cover : If You Would Like : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/february-inspiration-challenge.81860/page-4#post-1427980

*My A Cluttered Mind Layout : Was Created With :

*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2022-Let It Go-Rachel Jefferies
*Captivating Basics | Photo Ready 2 [Blended & Some Recoloring]-Rachel Jefferies
*Stitched Mixed Media Stacks + Bonus-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2021-You Are Made Of Stars-Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    357.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).