Kegger

January 27: 10 Things About You

January 27: 10 Things About You
Kegger, Jan 27, 2022
Description:
Credits:https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-All-About-Me-5-THIS-WEEKEND-ONLY.html

My 10 things if they're too hard to read:
1. I cannot stand touching velvet or velour; both textures freak me out ever since I was a kid
2. I am “double married” to the same person, as we got married in two different countries!
3. I can’t have any pictures on the wall in my bedroom as anything new gives me nightmoares
4. My idea of being ‘rich’ = new pair of socks every day (if there was no impact to the environment)
5. I currently have a newborn and I do not like this newborn stage despite societal expectations
6. I have spent a small fortune on LEGO since I rediscovered it. I dare not add up the total!
7. I really want to be mortgage free by the time I’m 35 (even if it’s for just a day or so!)
8. I am not a nature person; You will not find me in the jungle or camping for fun - it is too hard!
9. I am not a nature person; You will not find me in the jungle or camping for fun - it is too hard!
10. I would love to own either a coffee shop, cafe falafel or nacho bar. I’m not fussy which!
zotova likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Love your C&S style here for this challenge! My house is overrun with LEGO right now because of my youngest kiddo! Thank you for sharing and playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).