Feb BYOC
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Be Gentle Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-Gentle-Collection.html
Scrapping With Liz | Hearts Galore Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hearts-Galore-Templates-6.html
font: Shorelines Script Bold and Albertsthal Typewriter
    • michele hillam
      Love this template and the use of the soft colors. What a great accomplishment of 50 years together! This is one I would hang on the wall!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @michele hillam thanks Michele :) I was lucky.. both sets of Grandparents got to see their 50th anniversaries. My own parents were 3 months shy of 35 years when my Mom passed away. I was 12 here when Mom's parents celebrated :) Thank you for your sweet comment!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the circular stitched hearts and the precious B&W photos! What a wonderful memory!!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Christa LOVE love LOVE the template with Lynn's stuff!!! I can't find the way to clip in the memories program, so this week will be finding my way to that on PSE!!!
      this is gorgeous (as you always do!!!!) tag me when you move tomorrow , love you!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you so much :) Re the clipping, that tut I sent you should show you how in PSE but let me know if I can help :)
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel posted page my dear :) Hugs!... The 22nd of this month will be my Grandparents 100th Anniversary! XO
    • Ga_L
      amazing design ! love all the hearts and the stitches. precious picture too. thanks for sharing
      cfile likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! Beautiful layout and photos Christa! :beat
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).