QuiltyMom

The Signs Of Nashville

The Signs Of Nashville
QuiltyMom, Jan 16, 2022
Description:
Prairie Rose page kit by ForeverJoy Designs
Messy Pockets in Pieces (modified) by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel, ForeverJoy and carolinadjb like this.
    • flowersgal
      I love this with all those interesting photos and the country vibe from the Prairie Rose kit.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • bellbird
      man, signs here are so not that interesting compared to nashville! i love that lacy paisley and swirls underpinning all your clusters and the blends and everything are super well done to fill the whole page with so much to see!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh this is full of fun, love it.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      oh boy!! This is PERFECT! Nashville is definitely a place I am dying to visit- I love the photos you took! :beat
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @ForeverJoy Thank you! Nashville is such a fun city. You should definitely put it on your bucket list.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you made my day with this Jan!!!!!! I'm country music fan, both Brazilian & USA ...Nashville is in my bucket list!!! gorgeous photos, love your take on Lynn's Template, those lace swirls (at least I think they are? LOL) are fabulous there, gorgeous complement in contrast with the marvellous tones of the background and that blend/masking is marvellous!!!! you even make me want to grab the guitar and see if I still can do even a little but...it's been on top of my wardrobe for at least 10 years !!!!! Gorgeous page, LOVE the subject, and your elegance gives even more brilliancy to the whole thing!!!!! Missed you, will try catch up with you soon, was ill in November/December, computers crashed...etc etc life getting in the way of the scrapping.... anyway, love the page!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @MrsPeel aw, thank you Cynthia! Glad to hear you’re doing better. And happy that the photos made you happy! It really is an amazing place and I want to go back!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    685px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).