Kegger

January 2: Then and Now Photography Challenge

January 2: Then and Now Photography Challenge
Kegger, Jan 31, 2022
Description:
Requirements:

1. Take a new photo combining a “then” photo within a “now” scene (“then” photo must be clearly visible in the photo): Photo is on the laptop that is one of the presents inside the photo. I also have the teddy from the photo!
2. Include a one sentence explanation of the connection between the “then” photo and the “now” scene (feel free to write more if you would like): Journalling covers the connection but incase it's not obvious:

"In 2013, my then boyfriend gifted me a second hand laptop for my Christmas present, and I thought it was the best thing ever, alongside this cuddly toy that was special to him. 9 years later, the computer is still going and I am tickled that only now is it starting to fall apart. The boyfriend? He’s gone through an upgrade too, from boyfriend, to fiance, to husband and now is a dad to our two boys! How time flies!"

Credits:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/diptych.html
    • tkradtke
      Oh I love the story you captured here and the great then and now photo! Love your clean layout design, it really makes your photo shine. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    284.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).