MOC_Day31_You-Are-Your-Own-Work-of-Art

MOC_Day31_You-Are-Your-Own-Work-of-Art
A-M, Jan 31, 2022
Description:
Credits:
( hand image found on the internet)
waves background paper from Beachscape by Little Butterfly Wings
Artist palette, scissors and paints from Artsy by Kristin Aagard
Rose from Mixed Media Monthly May 2018 ( Little Butterfly Wings)
Camera from Mixed Media Monthly June 2020 ( Little Butterfly Wings)
True Believer flair from Faithful by Kristin Aagard
Bird from Nesting by Lynn Grieveson
rings from Wedded Bliss by Kristin Aagard
mother and child with heart from Be the One by Rebecca McMeen
paper crown from Mixed Media Monthly February 2021 (Little Butterfly Wings)
crown of thorns ( not TLP product - by Boomers Girl Designs)
FUTURE from Focus by NBK Designs

Fonts - Annifont and Impact Label
G.J. likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous idea to use the artist pallet.
      AJK and A-M like this.
    • flowersgal
      Thank you for voicing and standing for what you believe. I agree with you and thinking of how to meet the challenge requirements. Nice layout and using the artist palette and the paint tray was a creative way to reinforce the theme.
      AJK and A-M like this.
    • AJK
      I like the high contrast in the colors; it almost looks like a magazine page!
      A-M likes this.
    • bestcee
      The artist palette is pretty cool idea. I like how you filled each one with a few things to represent yourself.

I can see why you disagree with the quote, but I have a different perspective on it. Personally, I've always thought that the parable of the talents means I need to use the gifts I've been given to the fullest of my capabilities. I consider it a partnership with the Lord - he gives me the opportunity to experiment and become his work of art, through his molding. While I actively wait for him to show what I can be, I can act upon the gifts he has given to me. If I hide them under a bush, why would he give me more?
      G.J. likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Brilliant idea to use the paint palette and elements as your "paint." Thank you for completing the challenge and for participating in MOC!
      A-M likes this.
    • G.J.
      Wonderful use of the paint palette and word art. Love how you used the rings and Christ silhouette, brilliantly done!
    • A-M
      @G.J. There is no Christ silhouette. My elements represent the following from the top left.... crown ( King of Kings) thorns - ( Jesus my saviour) - flair (True Believer) ; rings ( my marriage helps make me who I am); the mother and child ( I am the mother of one daughter - motherhood is an important role in my life); rose ( favourite flower) camera ( I enjoy photographing nature) bird ( I really do like to watch birds); paints and scissors ( represents my enjoyment of arts and crafts) . Ocean background for my love of the ocean. The hand holding the palette to represent my Heavenly Father holding me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).