Dwell Elements by One Little Bird
Life is an Adventure Collab. by The Lilypad Designers
Mega Solids 4 by Amy Wolff
Around the World by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs
Map Pin by Sabrina's Creations
Special One Template Album by Anna Aspnes

Journaling 318 Words.
Journaling Reads:

It is no surprise that I love my home town. With more than 80 miles of trails, what’s not to love? I am incredibly blessed to live so close to nature. A regional river trail serves as the backbone of our trail system, and these pathways provide easy access across town. Our home borders a large swath of undeveloped land, so we are fortunate to have a host of wildlife literally on our doorstep. My favorite running trail just happens to be up the road from home. It is my happy place, and most days, it is where you will find me. The scenery is breathtaking, and even though I snap photos daily, the landscape is ever changing.

The scenic beauty of my home town captured the eye of a few production companies, and there are several outdoor locations across town where movies and television shows have been filmed. We also have a few production studios locally. It seems Hollywood likes my hometown just as much as I do!

Runners and cyclists are a common sight locally, and with such beautiful spots for outdoor activities, who can blame them? Our local running club hosts a large marathon each year that is an official Boston qualifier. We are also home to many Olympic athletes who live and train locally.

It is pretty common for me to encounter wildlife on my daily runs. These have included deer, coyotes, bobcats, hawks and, of course, snakes – especially in the warm summer months.

The location of my hometown is close to perfect. The beach is an hour’s drive away, and if we drive an hour in the opposite direction, there is a pretty good chance we will find snow to play in during the winter months.

I have lived in several cities across the globe, and have learned that no matter where I am in the world, home is what you make it.
AnEnglishLady likes this.
    • jk703
      Always beautiful, your pages are so inspiring! Love the way you included the location items, and the journaling is a peek into your area! Makes me want to get out on a trail! I wouldn't be the person I am without the trails, mountains and ocean nearby! Thanks for sharing! That BG and the blend look fantastic too!
    • Angela Toucan
      oh that place looks glorious
      JenEm likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love it when a main photo is blended into the background, but it can be so tricky to do well. This is blended perfectly and the blending is enhanced by the use of soft text. Learning so much from you!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).